Frequently Asked Questions About Poems Written About Dick Cheney
by Shane Allison
1. How many poems about Dick Cheney can I send at a time?
2. How often can I submit a poem about Dick Cheney?
3. Do you accept previously published poems written about Dick Cheney?
4. Do you accept simultaneous submitted poems written about Dick Cheney?
5. What rights do you ask for when you accept a poem about Dick Cheney?
6. Are you strictly someone who only likes poems about Dick Cheney?
7. What do you mean by all poems written about Dick Cheney are subject to editing?
8. Why don't you accept poems written about Donald Rumsfeld?
9. Do you pay for the poems written about Dick Cheney that are accepted?
10. I received a letter saying I have made it past the first round of Dick Cheney poems. What does that mean?
11. How quickly can you get back to me about my poems written about Dick Cheney?
12. What kinds of poems about Dick Cheney do you accept?
13. Do you accept one act plays about Dick Cheney?
14. Do you accept dirty limericks written about Dick Cheney?
15. Do you accept poems written based on photos of Dick Cheney?
16. If I do not have any previously published poems about Dick Cheney to list, can I still submit?
17. How can I be a guest editor of poems written about Dick Cheney?
18. Where are your poems written about Dick Cheney based?
19. Do you comment on the Dick Cheney poems that are rejected?
20. How short or long can my poems about Dick Cheney be?
21. Do you accept rhyming verse about Dick Cheney?
22. Do you accept religious verse about Dick Cheney?
23. Do you accept translated poems written about Dick Cheney?
24. Do you accept poems written about Condeleesa Rice?
25. What authors do you believe exemplify what you are looking for in a poem written about Dick Cheney?
Copyright © 2021 by Red River Review. First Rights Reserved. All other rights revert to the authors.
No work may be reproduced or republished without the express written consent of the author.